12.19.2011

Follow my latest blogs at ClickDimensions

I recently joined ClickDimensions as the Chief Customer Officer, and have started blogging there. The blog includes a ton of great CRM-related tips and articles, especially about marketing with Dynamics CRM.

I actually reviewed ClickDimensions' solution back in April 2011, so I'm thrilled to now be part of the team. The ClickDimensions solution is an amazing piece of software - well, actually, many pieces of distributed services in the cloud that tie into the native CRM platform where they are easily used by marketers and salespeople. Read my review to learn more about what it does. (And they've added a ton of new features since I wrote it!)

If you're interested in email marketing, marketing automation, and getting ROI out of your Dynamics CRM system, check out their product tour.

0 comments:

 
ICU MSCRM © 2004-2009