3.12.2007

At the Global MVP Summit

I am at the Global MVP Summit (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/MVPsummit) this week in Seattle, Washington, USA. After traveling much of the day from Charlotte, North Carolina, I am wiped out, but excited to catch up with other CRM MVPs and Microsofties. Tomorrow the Summit opens with a keynote speech from Bill Gates. Everything else is under the strictest of confidence and I'm not supposed to blab about it on my blog, but rumor has it that Microsoft will be using the Summit to unveil their planetary death ray and introducing the developer responsible for programming Dick Cheney.

Seriously, though, I need to thank my loyal blog readership and the CRM community -- without them I wouldn't have hung in long enough to make it here. Thanks!

0 comments:

 
ICU MSCRM © 2004-2009