10.03.2006

CRM 3.0 For Small Business Server 2003 R2 Released

Microsoft has released an update of CRM 3.0 SBE for Small Business Server 2003 R2. They are calling it a "slipstream" update since it will replace the SBE product completely.

The CRM team posted on their CRM Team Blog about the release here. I particularly like the line at the end of the third paragraph: "the feature differences between the (SQL 2005) Workgroup and (SQL 2000) Standard ultimately resulted in breaking our reporting story." Next time I break something, I am just going to tell my boss that I broke his productivity "story." ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting since there is a separate white paper work around when using SQL 2005 Workgroup and CRM 3.0.

I'm looking at deploying a new instance of SBS 2003 R2, and the end use wants CRM. Fine time to integerate the two products with recent R2 release, and CRM mid 3.0 - 4.0 updates.

 
ICU MSCRM © 2004-2009